Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Tracks Indianapolis Motor Speedway 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
For some reason the 3 road courses work but the indy 500 layout doesn't show up as an option
any suggestions?

thanks,

It can be that it have different .gdb name this mod download have Filter Properties = RoadCourse 2005 SRGrandPrix OWChallenge on all 4 layouts then it have a "bug" conflict test to take out the old version and see whats happend in Locations folder manually offcourse it exist so many tracks with so many versions that sometimes not work all tracks to load if people have to many tracks in the Locations folder the tracks can "collide" or load wrong track can sometimes happend when it is online

Last edited:
when i try to load into the track it says error sky mas, i put the sky mas in the track folder any ideas? im pretty new to modding
There are parts of the sky textures also in the file "COMMONMAPS. MAS"

Check to see if you have this file in Locations; Maybe you're missing this file from your game. If you're missing that file, you have to acquire one and put it in Locations; If you need it, I can send you mine, ok?!

Last edited:
There are parts of the sky textures also in the file "COMMONMAPS. MAS"

Check to see if you have this file in Locations; Maybe you're missing this file from your game. If you're missing that file, you have to acquire one and put it in Locations; If you need it, I can send you mine, ok?!
okay, i checked in locations, i do have the file commonmaps.mas

okay, i checked in locations, i do have the file commonmaps.mas
Hi!

Unfortunately, I don't have any other idea what your problem might be, because if you have COMMONMAPS. MAS it all seems right. And, in fact, the problem must be really in your game, since this track has already had more than 1000 downloads and there have been no more complaints of this type; I downloaded the track myself and all versions opened perfectly... So, I'm sorry I can't help you more. I wish you the best of luck in your search for some solution.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.