Misc "Improved" Satsuma engine & starter SFX [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please make it compatible with the older version that released in early 2018. This is giving me a out of memory crash. I tried to remove mods but it won't work. It has to be this. Again, make it for the recent update. Not branch. Thanks for reading.
Just update game dude....

Just update game dude....
Methinks he's a lazy game pirate who can't be bothered to update his game anyway. He won't get his wish. Because the older 0.2 version of this mod works fine on that version.

Expect this mod to get some anti-piracy stuff at some point courtesy of epsypolym and kubix for porting this to a modloader script.

Edit: due to unforseen oversights, that antipiracy stuff is no longer possible. Yay...

Last edited:
Well look who is talking
I like how you say that, though you left a 1 star review because you didn't read the version disclaimer at the top, in bright red. GJ lol.

This mod only modifies 7 audio files, idle_sisa4, idle_sisa4b, idle_sisa5, idle_sisa5b, motor_start1-3.
So it shouldn't cause a memory error unless you are a complete dolt that can't figure out how to drag an exe into a folder. Or another mod is conflicting causing it.

Hey @Dayz_me_rollin82 , i seen you are looking for someone to port this to a plugin. I really like the sounds but i hate the installation method. If you're interested in allowing me to port this to a plugin, just let me know. Cheers -Tommo
Sure, feel free to. At this point this mod is unsupported by me as I have other projects for different games on the table.

My Summer Car crashed when i installed this, Launch the game then i Get OPPS and the error message
Is reading the bright red disclaimer too hard to grasp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes