important slowdown problems with AMS2.

Hello Drivers
Since I have a 3080 Ti I have slowdown problems with AMS2.
I start the races normally (170 FPS) and the more the minutes pass, the more the framerate drops (90).
I can't even complete a lap of the nordschleife ! ou 3 laps of normal track.
It's not just the FPS that drops but the game slows down strangely (as if we didn't have 90 fps), the game skips frames at times, the steering wheel controls and the force feedback no longer work correctly !

I recently changed CPU and motherboard: 12600k and MSI PRO A. I have 32 gigabytes of ram and I changed for a DD Fanatec steering wheel.
NO CHANGE !

I searched the net without finding any solution (but I saw other people asking for help on this same subject without having a solution)
Thank you for your precious help
(all other racing game works fine)

Last edited:
I can't say this will fix your issue but it might be worth cleaning your GPU cache.
Type disk clean up in search , select the drive and select DirectX shader cache.

Je ne peux pas dire que cela résoudra votre problème, mais cela pourrait valoir la peine de nettoyer votre cache GPU.
Tapez disk clean up dans search , sélectionnez le lecteur et sélectionnez DirectX shader cache.

I can't say this will fix your issue but it might be worth cleaning your GPU cache.
Type disk clean up in search , select the drive and select DirectX shader cache.
NO it same thing .

Last edited:
Hello Drivers
Since I have a 3080 Ti I have slowdown problems with AMS2.
I start the races normally (170 FPS) and the more the minutes pass, the more the framerate drops (90).
I can't even complete a lap of the nordschleife ! ou 3 laps of normal track.
It's not just the FPS that drops but the game slows down strangely (as if we didn't have 90 fps), the game skips frames at times, the steering wheel controls and the force feedback no longer work correctly !
If you unplug the wheel and drive without it does it still do it? Some people have had dodgy Fanatec drivers with buffer overflows that get worse over time.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 467 70.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.1%
Back