DiRT Rally 2.0 I'm thinking of changing the pedals (especially for rallying)

Hi rally people.

I've modded (rubber washers from Amazon) T-LCM but thinking about change. Those pedals got some creaks from my leg-force and I think it's a matter of time that they will surrender.

I'm driving usually DR2, DiRT 4 and WRC series. And sometimes Formula 1.

I don't want to spend too much and what I know I don't want Club Sport V3 (to weak?).

600€ is the max with baseplate (I've custom made profile rig fits to T-LCM) so Heusinkveld Sprit are too expensive. Simforge? Or maybe I'm wrong?

Any pedal set suits for rally? Or maybe there are especially for it?

What do you think?
Any unusual propositions are welcome.

Last edited:
Hi rally people.

I've modded (rubber washers from Amazon) T-LCM but thinking about change. Those pedals got some creaks from my leg-force and I think it's a matter of time that they will surrender.

I'm driving usually DR2, DiRT 4 and WRC series. And sometimes Formula 1.

I don't want to spend too much and what I know I don't want Club Sport V3 (to weak?).

600€ is the max with baseplate (I've custom made profile rig fits to T-LCM) so Heusinkveld Sprit are too expensive. Simforge? Or maybe I'm wrong?

Any pedal set suits for rally? Or maybe there are especially for it?

What do you think?
Any unusual propositions are welcome.
Since you have a profile rig, you should not need the baseplate to mount the HE Sprints securely. I have the Sprint pedals mounted to aluminum extrusions and used an extra heel plate from an old Fanetec CSP v.1 set to make a sturdy foot rest. You could also make sonething similar with some metal sheet or other material.

20230318_000459.jpg

Last edited:
Did you end up deciding on anything? I’m trying to make a similar decision.
Yes, I decided and bought SimForge. They are coming to me and I don't know it was right decision.
Now I'm looking for 4080 plans to put them inverted or I'll make it by myself.
Let's see, I'll keep in touch. THX.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea