I sthere a way back to RF2 v1132?

Beta tab in steam gives me the possibility to go back to last stable (v1133)and some very old versions of RF2 (v1125, old UI). Is there a way to go back to v1132, maybe with some startup options or similar? Any help appreciated.

I was only thinking about this last night. I race with a group of friends and AI in multiplayer and the AI are significantly worse in multiplayer than in single player. We’ve persevered for long enough but really need to roll back to v1132 if we’re going to continue enjoying the sim together.

Unfortuantly there is not, only 1133

You can probably ask Alex.s on discord, he has access to create such betas. Wether they want to or not I don't know. But i know i asked to get 1133 on a branch, because if they update now 1133 which is super stable to me is gone.
What do you need from 1132 that is crucial? ai?

yes, it is AI related.

Its because of things like this or being rammed by the AI from behind, which was introduced with v1133. v1132 doesnt had these issues

Last edited:
For me it's AI also. I'm ok with v1133 in single player as the mods I use work very well with the current release but in multiplayer, the AI don't seem to be able to detect the players properly. Even if there's just one player on the server.

yes, it is AI related.

Its because of things like this or being rammed by the AI from behind, which was introduced with v1133. v1132 doesnt had these issues
Just talked to one of the devs, there shouldn't really have been updates between those 2 builds to AI.
Reach out to studio after LMU release and i am sure you can ask for a branch on steam to have 1332 to test.

Just talked to one of the devs, there shouldn't really have been updates between those 2 builds to AI.
There was no update between v1133/v1134 but between v1132/v1133. The actual AI would be really great but for me it seems that some AI drivers (not all) has lost the ability to react to other cars or dont "see" them since v1133. Another example:
(sorry for the bad video quality)

v1132 - the AI reacts to the "wrecked" car in the pitlane

v1133 - same situation but instead of braking and driving around like in v1132 AI rams the car out of the way. I know it is a mod track but this could be reproduced also at official tracks

Reach out to studio after LMU release and i am sure you can ask for a branch on steam to have 1332 to test.
i will do so. Thanks for using old connections :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back