86ayayay submitted a new resource:

Hublot Avintia 2020 - Avintia Racing 2020 new hublot sponsor livery

What's inside:
- Avintia 2020 new sponsor hublot bike livery
- Zarco & Rabat new suit
- Rabat's new number & 'Tito Rabat' buttpatch design and boots
- New Alpinestars & dainese custom rider suit
- New Mechanics, Pitbox, Umbrella & Umbrella girl textures
- New menu images for Avintia's team logo, official & custom rider, rabat's new number, and bikes

Installation :
- Copy .pak file into your MotoGP 20 paks folder
ex : D:\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP™20\motogp20\Content\Paks
- Compatible...

Read more about this resource...

Can you replace Marquez brothers suit with the custom suit...maybe change a little bit his helmet,glove and boots colour?
actually I also want to change it, but for the helmet, gloves, & boots marquez brother not yet revealed what design they will use for the season whether using qatar test skin or the same as last year. For jerez gp they also using special covid19 livery. So I'm still confused about the choice lol.

actually I also want to change it, but for the helmet, gloves, & boots marquez brother not yet revealed what design they will use for the season whether using qatar test skin or the same as last year. For jerez gp they also using special covid19 livery. So I'm still confused about the choice lol.
In that case I will wait untill you post a new update for Marquez brothers...tbh I really like your mod..I already have your Lorenzo,pedrosa,bradl mods.. nicely done

Bez tex.png
Bez tex clear.png

Hi man can you help me for modify the clearcoat for my bike ? I don't understand how it work thanks :)

Red is for the part given the clearcoat and purple is for the part that have carbon fiber layer as I explained in modding tutorial thread. For the logos you can use black which means no additional coating layer or red the same as background design clearcoat.
Ok but for the stickers "ocean rescue" for example I need to copy and past the logo in black ?

Ok but for the stickers "ocean rescue" for example I need to copy and past the logo in black ?
you can duplicate all the logos and place the clearcoat_mask texture layer below the duplicated logos within the same file project, and you'll get alligned diffuse and clearcoat_mask textures, then you can use color overlay for all the duplicated logos to change it to black or red.

Disgusting but actually not even that surprised coming from Milestone they don't seem to care much about their community of players

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.9%