Cars How to switch the handling car?

Hello to everyone,

First of all, sorry for my poor english and maybe for the dumb question.

I see some mods what the model are really really good but then, when you go to drive them the handling is poor so I wonder, is there any way to switch the car's handling by the handling of another car?

I got the content manager and I've been looking for some tool that allows me to do that but I didn't find it.

Many thanks for your help.

What you wrote is basically way too generic to give a good answer. Do you have one BMW E46 that handles good, and want another E46 to have its physics? Thats relatively easy. But you can't just copy "physics" between to totally different cars (regarding track and wheelbase), you'll need to change the latter and with it the handling will change again. Not to mention that it is frowned upon here to "copy together" the physics of a car.

What you wrote is basically way too generic to give a good answer. Do you have one BMW E46 that handles good, and want another E46 to have its physics? Thats relatively easy. But you can't just copy "physics" between to totally different cars (regarding track and wheelbase), you'll need to change the latter and with it the handling will change again. Not to mention that it is frowned upon here to "copy together" the physics of a car.

Thank you so much.

Only was a question to test something, I mean, only for me, not to share nothing. I hope it hasn't been misinterpreted. I pay for a lot of mods from ACFL guys or VCR guys between others. I love them works, but each one has his good things, I just wanted to do a mix as a experiment for two mods that I've paid for them. The ACFL 2016 Ferrari model (one of my favorites f1 recent cars) with the physics of VCR WILLIAMS FW37 (For me if not the best, one of the best physics that I've never seen.)

But as you say it seems more complex that I could imagine and I guess that I don't have the means to do that at all.

So better I forget it.

Thanks again.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%