F1M22 How to not get fired?

I'm using Ferrari with the 2023 mod and I'm actually second with 6 podiums with the third best car but the team isn't happy with me because I'm not first, that's beacause the game has the team goal of 2022. Probably I'm gonna be fired despite the good results, how can I solve this?

Sounds like another of those games where the game's goal may not be the player's goal, and no matter how well you do you will be stuck until you figure out what the game wants. Hopefully someone has discovered this.

(I'm reminded of the ancient SimCity 3000, where if you did not immediately place a bonus building once it became available your population would be capped, no matter how well you did otherwise, until you used that building. This made the game too predictable and I lost interest.)

I'm using Ferrari with the 2023 mod and I'm actually second with 6 podiums with the third best car but the team isn't happy with me because I'm not first, that's beacause the game has the team goal of 2022. Probably I'm gonna be fired despite the good results, how can I solve this?
Hello, I also created a mod for 2023 with updated team objectives. Could you try mine and let me know how you are

you can find it on nexusmod with the name of "Formula 1 Manager season 2023"

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 174 87.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 57 28.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 71 35.7%