PC2 How to make the Thrustmaster T-GT 2 and T-LCM work with PC2?

Hi guys,

I'm having a hard time while trying to configure the T-GT 2 in PC2. I love that game and want to make it work with my new wheel and pedals.
The hardware has the most recent firmware installed and the most recent driver package is installed on Windows 11. The wheel and paddles are recognized and working.

I managed to set it up on PC3 (no fun with that) as "T-GT" and only had to swap throttle and clutch and it worked. But no success at all in PC2.
I tried it as Thrustmaster T300/500 and as custom wheel - both with no luck. The wheel isn't recognized at all while trying to calibrate and the pedals are recognized as multiple inputs and therefore the setup always stops.

Has anyone else got that working? I can hardly imagine that I'm the only one but I can't find any help with Google.
So I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance!

Any joy? Would be interested to know whether you found a solution to it as you never know what wheel a guy ends up in possession of later on...

Surely there must be a way - have you tried all profiles such as the TS PC. Or is there a way to rename stuff in thee documents folder - have done that with others sims to get stuff working however off the top of my head I can't remember which one. Have you tried not running the pedals through the wheel and instead connecting to PC via USB for them instead or the other way round and only through connecting the pedals via the back of the wheel base. Long shot but sometimes little things change outcomes

Last edited:
No, not really.

I can configure and calibrate the pedals - despite of the "preferred device" setting in advanced settings of the game controller settings menu.
Somehow clutch and throttle are swapped - even in the game controller settings from Thrustmaster. I' not sure if I messed up something during the first tests.
The wheel either isn't recognized or it states "multiple inputs detected" and stops while editing the assignments. This doesn´t even change when i reduce the setting from 900° to smaller values.
Deleting of the settings files have no effect too.
There are some people who state that they made it work but there's no complete guide on how to achieve that.

BTW: Automobilista 2 has the exact same issues and seems to have the PC2-engine underneath... The demo version is quite old.

On the contrary in PC3 everything works - except for the FFB, which is odd.
In ACC everything works like a charm.

Last edited:
Not sure if you've renamed the PC2 documents folder and then let PC2 create another one as if PC2 is a fresh install and try it all again. If that doesn't work just delete the new PC2 document folder and re-name your original PC2 document back to its original name. Of course make sure steam cloud is not enabled for PC2 otherwise it may put back a version of your documents folder with the same problem.

In the meantime, I managed to get it to work as Thrustmaster T500RS! I don't know, why it doesn't work that way before. Only clutch and throttle had to be swapped.
But there's absolutely no FFB on the wheel :(.
And the same trick goes for Automobilista 2. And here the FFB is working well.
Any suggestions?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Forum trophies