Honda Racing F1 Team | [MyTeam or AlphaTauri Replacement] [Modular Mods] [2 Liveries]

MyTeam Honda Racing F1 Team | [MyTeam or AlphaTauri Replacement] [Modular Mods] [2 Liveries] Full Package (2 Liveries)

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Sorry but doesn't work on my game. Nothing appears, i have Modular mods base files 1.05, i drag content in active folder and i don't have the skin ingame (i already use other mods and they work)

Sorry but doesn't work on my game. Nothing appears, i have Modular mods base files 1.05, i drag content in active folder and i don't have the skin ingame (i already use other mods and they work)
Make sure to double check that you don't already have another my team car mod in case thats what you are trying to use it for.

It works just fine on my game

no idear how to install that mod. everything is showing but not the livery. what chassie is used for this in myteam???? no clear instructions for that

EDIT:

i painted all numbers for this livery in white. nothing else. didnt like the 1 and 10 so i changed them all

Last edited:
I know the livery only show once you start the game and you are in your HQ but if I want to change to the second livery which one is it in the selection can be any of them as they dont preview it .

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 51 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%