Honda RA301

Cars Honda RA301 0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Emil_1988 submitted a new resource:

Honda RA301 (BETA) - Honda RA301

This is the Honda RA301. A Formula 1 car from 1968.
This is a work in progress so don't get your hopes too high. It will be updated with wings, better 3d meshes, textures and sound in the future. Please take it for a spin and give me some feedback!

3d model: Emil_1988, RCCDesign (only some modified meshes from his Ferrari 312B) (wip)

Textures: Emil_1988, Kunos (Only tyre tread, slightly modified) Will be updated! (wip)

Physics: Emil_1988 (wip)

Sound: Emil_1988 (Mix of Ferrari and Honda...

Read more about this resource...

Copied the Honda to the cars folder, shows up and i pick the car but when i go to race it eventually goes back to the the start screen where i can pick a car ect, and thanks for a great mod
update:
running through content manager it says it needs a custom shader patch
OK worked it out now

Last edited:
Copied the Honda to the cars folder, shows up and i pick the car but when i go to race it eventually goes back to the the start screen where i can pick a car ect, and thanks for a great mod
update:
running through content manager it says it needs a custom shader patch
OK worked it out now
Ah sorry about that. I will put this in the description =)

The wings are in place! Just to get the animation working correct now. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• ra301_wings.png
    ra301_wings.png
    254.4 KB · Views: 542
Emil_1988 updated Honda RA301 (BETA) with a new update entry:

Honda RA301 0.6

Hey! Here's the next version of the Honda RA301. Wings have been added, with included physics. I haven't decided how to animate them the best way. The way it works now:
Both the front winglets and the rear wing will be removed at setting 0. The front winglets only have the settings 0 or 1. The 1 setting adds a small amount of downforce on the front.
The rear wing can be adjusted from 0 to 6. Sadly I haven't figured out how to animate the angle and the correct movement of the rear wing. I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 463 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back