• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3659865

• Deleted member 3659865

evadelsol submitted a new resource:

Honda civic ek4 stock 1995-1996 - EK4 is the best car

This is the legendary Honda Civic ek4 as standard... In this mod I mixed the best of the EK mods found on the net and I added all the colors of the original EK range, with the addition of the factory color range of S2000, eg6, eg sedan and coupe, crx, crx delsol.You can use it next to my other EG6 mod to remind you of the old 90's hot hatches. Have fun!!

Si tratta della mitica Honda Civic ek4 di serie...in questa mod ho mixtao il meglio delle mod ek trovate in rete e ho aggiuti tutti i...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 3659865

Hi, I don't understand your question? Is the "texture" folder missing in the zip? or do you mean I can delete it from the zip?

• Deleted member 3659865

yes, you don't need to include the 500mb "texture" folder
In fact, it's 305 MB... a bit a lot... But I had to insert it because of some textures I took from my other mod EG6 and being very lazy I didn't have the necessary motivation to delete the useless files contained in it... in fact, I take advantage of it... If you dare to do it notify me what then will not work in the EK4 mod.... It's an adventure that I don't feel like solving... Hello

in effetti è di 305 mb...un po' tanti...ma ho dovuto inserirla a causa di alcune texture che ho preso dalla altra mia mod eg6 ed essendo molto pigro non ho avuto la motivazione necessaria per eliminare i file inutili contenuti in essa...anzi ne approfitto...se hai il coraggio di farlo tu avvisami cosa poi non funzionerà nella mod ek4....è una avventura che non mi sento di risolvere...ciao

Just a heads up to anyone doing offline races with this, the AI won't shift up unless you change the [GEARS] section of the ai.ini file to this:

Code:
[GEARS]
UP=7850
DOWN=5700
SLIP_THRESHOLD=0.95
GAS_CUTOFF_TIME=0.28

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 3659865

Just a heads up to anyone doing offline races with this, the AI won't shift up unless you change the [GEARS] section of the ai.ini file to this:

Code:
[GEARS]
UP=7850
DOWN=5700
SLIP_THRESHOLD=0.95
GAS_CUTOFF_TIME=0.28
Is this why I can't set the automatic transmission and have the car managed by the program's AI?

è per questo motivo che non riesco ad impostare il cambio automatico e a far gestire l' auto dalla IA del programma?

• Deleted member 3659865

Is this why I can't set the automatic transmission and have the car managed by the program's AI?

è per questo motivo che non riesco ad impostare il cambio automatico e a far gestire l' auto dalla IA del programma?
Yes, that's right.... I've tried it and it's like wording

Sì, proprio così.... L'ho provato ed è come dici

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 3659865

Yes, that's right.... I've tried it and it's like wording

Sì, proprio così.... L'ho provato ed è come dici
Now I have one last problem... Can you help me? What parameters do I need to change in order to be able to set the automatic gear shift? It seems that you can't get out of semi-automatic mode with automatic downshifting and manual upshift!!

ora ho un ultimo problema...mi puoi aiutare? quali parametri devo modificare per poter impostare la cambiata di marcia automatica? Sembra che non si possa uscire dalla modalità semi automatica con scalata automatica e salita marcia manuale!!!

• Deleted member 3659865

evadelsol updated Honda civic ek4 stock 1995-1996 with a new update entry:

REV 1a

Graphical improvements. Implemented settings for AI control in offline play and for automatic marches. ATTENTION!! FOR AUTOMATIC GEARS, SELECT THE SETTINGS IN THE SCREENSHOT!!

miglioramenti grafici. implemetati settaggi per il controllo della IA nel gioco offline e per le marce automatiche. ATTENZIONE!! PER LE MARCE AUTOMATICHE SELEZIONARE I SETTAGGI NELLO SCREENSHOT!!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • Trophies