Hey guys! I need to help.

Hey guys!

Assetto Corsa is a game that I love to play. But in some cases it pisses me off. While other drivers are gaining points on the Shutoko map, I cannot earn any points. Never! I did a lot of research to see if I missed a small detail, but I couldn't find it. The only thing I have found is that people can see their scores in the videos I watch in the "RealTime" application, but no points decrease or increase while driving. How can I earn points? I would be very grateful if you could help me how to activate this.

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 1233.png
    1233.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 58
This is a question which can for sure be asked in the discord of the Shutoko Revival Project.

I dread having to go there to ask anything.

Probably better off asking in that Shuto server which you see points.

I THINK that timing thing is part of the "overload" layout you can download from the official discord.

This is a question which can for sure be asked in the discord of the Shutoko Revival Project.

i asked in there but unfortunatelly no one answer my question :/ If I'm sure it will be fixed when I delete the game and reinstall it, I'll delete it and reinstall it right away. But I don't really see it as a logical action.

Don't know if this thread is still relevant but i would also like to know how the scoring works, and more to the point are those points reflected by the given positions, because i've tried but i fail to see why these servers are so popular when there is no objective aim to playing just drive around, imho that's totally boring...and i've been on several times complete with day/night pure weather fx just to see if i could catch "the bug" but nothing it just isn't racing... and i better leave it there don't want to get started on how mind nummingly pointless i find this drifting malarchy..

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 84 65.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 33 25.6%
Back