Help with Buttkicker LFE and NX3000D

Hello,

I have a purchased and connected a Buttkicker LFE and an NX3000D but am having trouble getting it to work. My knowledge on this is very limited so please bear with me.

I have connect the NX3000D to my Windows 10 PC via a USB cable. I have connected the LFE to the NX3000D on Channel A using banana plugs and a speakon connector.

When I connect the USB, I can hear the chime from the PC so I know that it is recognizing a USB device being connected. However, I cannot find it in sound settings under output devices. I open the NX Edit software and it seems to find it there. I am not sure how to get this recognized so I can adjust effects in Simhub.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I have the NX3000D and I'm quite sure the USB is not for any sound signal. You still have to have patch cords from your sound-card output connected to the normal inputs on the NX3000D.

The USB is to interface with a basic software you can install on your PC (I believe called NX Edit), that is a sort of interface to adjust/load/save all the amp settings (or save profiles, adjust eq curves, etc, etc, etc). It's quite convenient when tweaking bass shaker details on-the-fly. I think everything can be adjusted there except power on/off, and the gain/output (which you still need to adjust with the knobs on the amp)

Also believe the advice is correct re the USB being for DSP. The Behringer would still need an input, out from your sound card.

In Simhub, check the correct sound card is selected as output device.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.