Help me moding

So, as some of you know i've been moding f1 2012 and making fantasy seasons as my f1 universe. Unfortunately i don't have that much time so i would love someone who would be able to help with some of it and maybe with some things i'm not good with.

This is my latest work, Aston Martin F1 Team

f1_2012 2022-09-19 19-39-38-91.png

Sure thing. I would love if more of you could make some cool new mods. Well first of all you will need editors (language, database, pssg...). I recommend ego editors. You can download them for free. Than, you can ask me anything that you would like to make and i can help you how you can make that

f1_2012 2022-09-20 19-08-52-86.png

So basically I have been working on next chapter, my 2026 season (this is my haas skin). I would love to have some suggestions on how would you like to see other cars. For ex. what sponsors, colors etc...

f1_2012 2022-10-31 13-55-10-20.png

So this is my latest work for my 2027 season. Toro Rosso is finally re-branded as Scuderia AlphaTauri and staying for now with Toyota engines along side Red Bull. In 2026 drivers are Jüri Vips and Dennis Hauger with Isack Hadjar as 3rd driver. Season is still on with 7 races to go so no further information on drivers for next season. Livery is really similar with rl 2022 one so if you want i can upload it.
Let me know what else would you like me to do with my universe mod.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.