HELMET SKIN IN LIGIER JS-P320 LMP3

Hey guys!

I'm trying to make a helmet skin for my Ligier LMP3 in rFactor2, but none of the templates I tried work, has anyone else had this problem and managed to solve it? The car is the official content of the simulator.

Thanks

Hey guys!

I'm trying to make a helmet skin for my Ligier LMP3 in rFactor2, but none of the templates I tried work, has anyone else had this problem and managed to solve it? The car is the official content of the simulator.

Thanks
Could be that it is a older template..
Some use the 2012 or 2016 i cant remember which one it is.

Try search for rf2 helmet 2012 version or 2016 my mod i am cleaning up/ adjusting also uses the older template for helmets

Jimmi , template that you upload is for model LMP3 Ligier Driver Enduracers mod.
You can find the template of official rF2 Ligier LMP3 in the SteamApps directory . Something like this :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\xxxxx\xxxxxx
Better is to start a file search with "FormulaPro_2021.psd" file ;)

Jimmi , template that you upload is for model LMP3 Ligier Driver Enduracers mod.
You can find the template of official rF2 Ligier LMP3 in the SteamApps directory . Something like this :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\xxxxx\xxxxxx
Better is to start a file search with "FormulaPro_2021.psd" file ;)
ha, yeah you are right. I just zipped up the helmet.psd from within the car.
Yeah Fpro did get it correct: FormulaPro_2021HELMET.PSD actually. Thanks for correcting me :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back