Sell Grid Engineering Porsche 911 GT3 Cup DDU

MrGit@Twitch

Premium
This item is only one week old with the screen protector still on, bought at the simracing expo by myself (you may well have seen me carrying it around on the Friday), and i only managed to test it out on Saturday just gone after coming back home with a chest infection that laid me up in bed all week. It's a visually stunning piece of kit and well worth the money, but i think i'll miss that little piece of screen that the display hides more than i thought i would...so reluctantly passing it onto someone who'll make proper and good use of it.

The only reason that there's no box is i only had hand luggage for my flight and it was a toss-up between brining everything back (inc box) but no clothes or what i ended up doing and believe me i REALLY tried! As you can see, everything is there and as new obviously, i did have to get some longer M8 bolts than supplied (too short) these are in the bolt bag as i'm guessing the next owner will need these.

Looking for £395 shipped in the UK (local collection possible) and shipping elsewhere on request, everything will be securly packaged to maximise it's safety on it's journey to it's next owner and please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and thank you for reading.

'Git.

https://streamable.com/8fhwix (in-use demo)

IMG_20231021_215907.jpg1698073954988.jpg1698073954936.jpg1698073954949.jpg1698073954954.jpg1698073954965.jpg1698073954978.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay in replying everyone, currently midway through some intense dental treatment so been a bit preoccupied.

I've actually been using the dash of late after reconfiguring my screen and I'm now in two minds to sell, I promise to have a think about it over Xmas and come back in a day or two to let you know if it's still available or if I decide to keep it.

Apologies again for the delay in replying.

Ok .fair enough but I am very interested and where are you located in the uk.my mate has one it is amazing bit of kit to let me know your what you want to do.Paul

Last edited:
Probs shouldn't post your mobile number even on here - A private message is much better an idea. Remove it once you don't need it on forums, else you might get a lot of robocalls !

Apologies for not responding sooner, been a busy xmas/new year here.

Just letting you all know i have now decided to keep the DDU10, so it is now no longer for sale and the listing can now be considered closed.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.