"Great Waves off Kanagawa" Art Car for Lexus RC F GT3 (ACC conv.)

Skins "Great Waves off Kanagawa" Art Car for Lexus RC F GT3 (ACC conv.) v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
yoggieyogz submitted a new resource:

"Great Waves off Kanagawa" Art Car for Lexus RC F GT3 (ACC conv.) - A legendary painting, reimagined into art car

It's a legendary painting, a view of Mount Fuji with a great wave (some say a tsunami) in the foreground.

Inspired by BMW Art Car series, i've reimagined this painting into a livery that can represent Lexus' home country.

NOTE: This skin is available for both the standard Endurance version and Sprint version of the mod. Only Endurance version is shown in the preview.

Prerequisite:
This skin requires the Lexus RC F GT3 ACC conversion mod from ELEMENT1999...

Read more about this resource...

yoggieyogz updated "Great Waves off Kanagawa" Art Car for Lexus RC F GT3 (ACC conv.) with a new update entry:

version 1.1: Paint finish update

Since I am quite an idiot, I forgot to test the livery at the game before uploading, hence here version 1.1

In this update:
1. Adding map files: changing finish of the livery from SUPER GLOSS into slightly gloss only on the waves, and matte on the skies part.
2. Livery tweak on the door part, waves on the door did not connect with the body part, now it's fixed.

Installation:
Drag and drop on Content Manager, then install.
or
Manually place the extracted file in AC root...

Read the rest of this update entry...

yoggieyogz updated "Great Waves off Kanagawa" Art Car for Lexus RC F GT3 (ACC conv.) with a new update entry:

version 1.1: Paint finish update

Since I am quite an idiot, I forgot to test the livery at the game before uploading, hence here version 1.1

In this update:
1. Adding map files: changing finish of the livery from SUPER GLOSS into slightly gloss only on the waves, and matte on the skies part.
2. Livery tweak on the door part, waves on the door did not connect with the body part, now it's fixed.

Installation:
Drag and drop on Content Manager, then install.
or
Manually place the extracted file in AC root...

version 1.2: Tyre Blur addition + pixel issues

Hello, thank you before for all the download of this skin, it means alot for me.
Here comes version 1.2, a small yet subtle changes

In this update:
1. Added tyre blur: when the tyres rotating at speed, it will use the blurred pink Pirelli Hypersoft instead generic Pirelli yellow.
2. Fixing weird pixelation effect: This weird effect is prominent on the wing, especially under sunlight/lighting such as during gameplay.

That's it. I will move unto the next project. If I have spare time...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea