Graphics mod

Natural Mod, or Exquisite.....both are good especially natural mod as it loos good and is quite light weight for a pp filter. Just be aware that a lot of PPfilter makers are shifting over to Pure now as that is going to form the core of the next release of SOL

Natural Mod, or Exquisite.....both are good especially natural mod as it loos good and is quite light weight for a pp filter. Just be aware that a lot of PPfilter makers are shifting over to Pure now as that is going to form the core of the next release of SOL
I second Natural Mod. I try many, and the graphical improvement+FPS is the best of all.
Btw, what does the shift to Pure imply for us users ? I reckon not much, since SOL will always be developed to work with CSP

Last edited:
Btw, what does the shift to Pure imply for us users ? I reckon not much, since SOL will always be developed to work with CSP
It makes some top level changes to lighting, basically making the sun realistically bright, that require Pure compatible pp filters, if you used Sol filters before then you just use the ones that come with Pure, if you use a 3rd party one then it will need to be updated

It makes some top level changes to lighting, basically making the sun realistically bright, that require Pure compatible pp filters, if you used Sol filters before then you just use the ones that come with Pure, if you use a 3rd party one then it will need to be updated
Thanks, so if I understand correctly, SOL uses Pure, and since that will be updated in the future, then all PPfilters used with future versions of SOL will also have to be compatible with the newer PURE version, is that right?
I guess if Natural Mod, as it is now, won't work with future version of Pure, I'm sure its dev will update it. I hope!

Last edited:
So if I understand correctly, that makes Natural Mod incompatible with future editions of SOL, unless the dev updates it ?
No The latest version of natural runs with pure and sol. Pure give a more realistic interpretation of ambient lighting conditions. But when the next version of SOL arrives Pure will be at its' core so may make other ppfilters less compatible. I still use a few that are for SOL and have Pure as the weather script and tweak to my liking using the config app built in.

Last edited:
No The latest version of natural runs with pure and sol. Pure give a more realistic interpretation of ambient lighting conditions. But when the next version of SOL arrives Pure will be at its' core so may make other ppfilters less compatible. I still use a few that are for SOL and have Pure as the weather script and tweak to my liking using the config app built in.
Right, thanks for clearing that up.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea