GPLmania Championships

Career GPLmania Championships 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rainmaker_87 submitted a new resource:

GPLmania Championships (all 6 parts) - drive the best historic content AC has

The idea of GPLmania is to bring together the best historic cars and tracks made for AC in championships that are either inspired by real historic ones or just fun to drive. Part 6 contains all work of previous parts.

This addon brings you full seasons inspired by real historic championships that were part of the Grand Prix Legends universe. Cars and tracks used are combinations of real seasons and great available mods for Assetto Corsa. The "Into the woods" championship is a fantasy season...

Read more about this resource...

Of course it's in the Read Me: you can change any setting of the calendar or the cars by using Content Manager: Content->miscellaneous->User Championship->select season and don't forget to save changes

No worries, I posted a working link above. The only one missing is the paid version of Hope - I paid using Paypal but got no download or confirmation mail after doing so. I mailed the owner about this so fingers crossed he'll respond ;)

As a huge Grand Prix Legends fan - this Career mod and all the tracks are SO amazing for me. Thank you very much for making this.

OK thanks for the link and enjoying the GPLmania. Please let my updated about that Hope track. I was also skeptical if Lemax has it still up. If you can't get it I have to take it out.

OK thanks for the link and enjoying the GPLmania. Please let my updated about that Hope track. I was also skeptical if Lemax has it still up. If you can't get it I have to take it out.
I just received a mail with the download link. He mails them manually so it can take a while before you receive the download link, but all is ok :)

Hey, I was trying this championships and I have problems with Rouen:
On the "wings of Change" championship, if you use the track "as downloaded", it complains about "rouen_68" layout not existing. That also happens when applying V1.0 of your fixes.
If I use V2.0 or V2.1 of the fixes, the game complains "0 cars in RACE.INI", but only on the championship, I can test the track no problem.
I've been looking for hours, and the typical fixes for "0 cars" don't seem to work.
Any ideas on what am I doing wrong?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea