Cars Gen 3 V8 supercars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then don't post content online.
People like you are the worst and kill the mod community. Lebandit0 has been nice enough to release this for free and all you have to say is something negative, how about next time instead of just saying something sucks maybe give some constructive feedback so he knows what to fix because you giving **** reviews with no substance means nothing and helps nobody. Bit of food for thought for you.

People like you are the worst and kill the mod community. Lebandit0 has been nice enough to release this for free and all you have to say is something negative, how about next time instead of just saying something sucks maybe give some constructive feedback so he knows what to fix because you giving **** reviews with no substance means nothing and helps nobody. Bit of food for thought for you.
Imagine posting this this late. I have my review, as requested when posting on this site. The guy threw a wobbly. If you can't handle the negative reviews, don't post online.

Imagine posting this this late. I have my review, as requested when posting on this site. The guy threw a wobbly. If you can't handle the negative reviews, don't post online.
What does it matter when I post? I don't spend my life behind a computer screen putting down peoples hard work. Like I said, give constructive feedback rather than just saying something sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes