Sell FS: Velazquez Engineering PRO+ Hydraulic Sim Pedals - US

gt3driver

Premium
Hey there folks. Purchased this tilton-based brake setup from Velazquez Engineering last October, and after a few runs decided on keeping my Heusinkveld Ultimates. These are the latest gen of his pedals, with the spring on the clutch instead of spring washers, and utilizing Speedway secondary cylinders. I ordered the set that connects to the Simucube 2 wheel base and is configured in Simucube's True Drive software. This can be swapped over to USB by buying the USB control box if you like.

These retail for $1950, you can have them for $1500+shipping, CONUS only due to weight. A similar Simtag set is about $2200 without shipping. I will also throw in a machined aluminum plate (not pictured) and hardware that allows you to bolt the pedal set directly to the SimLab P1-X Universal pedal slider baseplate (not included) making a stout install a breeze.

Attachments

• PROPLUS-IMG_7084.jpg
    PROPLUS-IMG_7084.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 230
  • PROPLUS-IMG_7083.jpg
    PROPLUS-IMG_7083.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 268
  • PROPLUS-IMG_7082.jpg
    PROPLUS-IMG_7082.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 242
You prefer HE over these?!!
Just barely. These are really, really solid pedals. The slight nod goes to the HE purely from the standpoint that I don't use a clutch, so I can space the pedals out a little more which provides an ever slight benefit over endurance stints. That's it, that's all.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies