rF2 Fri 13th Nov - Formula Vintage Vee Test - Toban + N'hampton SCC

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a little sample run on the server with a very nice BVM shiny black and red trimmed Wedgey that i will use tonight.

Ok so we have a name like the Thommo seeking out this mod and presenting it in an event for us,so as a given im expecting something quite good yea?....but i mean these things are beyond good,to the point of being perfection :).Lovely fuzzy fond memories of GPL F2 series cars came flooding back,getting hypnotised by the wonderful motion of the suspension parts doing their work,i started imagining a grid of about 25 or 30 of these little darlings...and omg what a sim racing night eh? :D.

Fantastic fun. First race I qualied 6th, was in 4th half way through the 1st lap, then went wide and hit a barrier, and caught Neil in the rebound...sorry m8. Came in last, just about 1 lap down and running outta gas :p

Second race, q7, up to 4th as everyone spun, then was actually racing with people...until I spun again lol! But I wasn't last :D

More please Mr Stuart!

Wait I thought the race was in like 20 minutes? I am on eastern standard time so did I miss it by accident?

Edit: the race was 3:00 my time so I feel excessivly stupid right now, I do apoligize for missing the race it was a bit of confusion over GMT time difference and when it was according to my clock. Were both Silverstone and Toban today or can I make one of them still?

No big report needed.

All i will say is i "Urge" all the rF players at RD to try these out!!,with Skodas and Clios also on the regular menu the rF future should be looking bright.

Ive just thought of something else these remind me of apart from GPL F2 cars,its yer Ginetta Juniors from the BTCC support line up,they just need the bodywork plapped on them and voila' :good:.

That does sound fun, barbaballo and vees, if it does happen i'm in and actually gonna race this time. Again sorry, my bad, i'm new to time difference additions and subtractions and whatnot.

Loved every minute of :good: great fun to drive and the toughest little openwheelers i have seen for a while.

I remember the name of the track that i thought could be fun, Barbagallo Raceway or Wanneroo as it is listed at rfactor central, off to download it nowhttp://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Wanneroo

http://www.the-fastlane.co.uk/racingcircuits/Australia/index.html

Believe it or not, Barby was the first track I ever tried these out on. :laugh2:

If the next race you guys are doing with these is at Barbagallo, count me in, come hell or high water. I'll be the home hero... the track's half an hour away from my house! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes