FM23 Forza Motorsport in finishing touches, confirmed for release in 2023

Forza Motorsport 2023 (Turn 10 Studios)
Forza Motorsport is currently in the finishing phase: the development team is putting the finishing touches to the game in view of the release, confirmed in 2023 and probably set for this autumn on PC and Xbox Series X | S. However, Phil Spencer has said that the Forza Motorsport release date will be announced closer to launch, but it is reasonable to imagine that a confirmation could arrive during this summer.

For example during the Xbox Games Showcase on June 11th, when Microsoft will announce the new titles in the pipeline. According to what we have seen so far, Forza Motorsport promises a visually extraordinary driving experience, even equipped with ray tracing during the race sequences and not only in replays or in Forzavista mode.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

So this game will work on a triple screen PC with a SC wheelbase?
If it's only available on the Xbox app, don't count on it. I can't even install Motorsport 7, which I used to have on Xbox, because the PC app is useless. Stupefyingly bad. Unless and until they release it on Steam (i.e., someone who knows what they're doing), your time would be better spent playing some other game on those triple screens.

• Deleted member 197115

If it's only available on the Xbox app, don't count on it. I can't even install Motorsport 7, which I used to have on Xbox, because the PC app is useless. Stupefyingly bad. Unless and until they release it on Steam (i.e., someone who knows what they're doing), your time would be better spent playing some other game on those triple screens.
Forza Horizon 4 and 5 are both on Steam.
So is new Forza Motorsport

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea