Formula Truck brake issue (Bug?)

I did a 30 min race around Brasilia FTruck layout with everything on standard, i was in the Mercedes Benz Bosseiao racing truck. I noticed the brakes starting to wear according to the Dyn HUD, fine, no issues there, but after about 15 mins the rear brakes failed completely, and i was still not suffering any brake fade, but the main issue was the brake life meter, it start going into the Minuses. At the end it was at -125%. Even then i still had brakes all round even though the fronts had gone into the minuses too.

Just thought i'd mention it as i wasn't sure if this is a bug, or just a problem on my end.

I did a 30 min race around Brasilia FTruck layout with everything on standard, i was in the Mercedes Benz Bosseiao racing truck. I noticed the brakes starting to wear according to the Dyn HUD, fine, no issues there, but after about 15 mins the rear brakes failed completely, and i was still not suffering any brake fade, but the main issue was the brake life meter, it start going into the Minuses. At the end it was at -125%. Even then i still had brakes all round even though the fronts had gone into the minuses too.

Just thought i'd mention it as i wasn't sure if this is a bug, or just a problem on my end.

Did you report this at the Reiza forum? Sounds like a bug for sure.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.