Formula One 2016 RSS Physics Mod

Cars Formula One 2016 RSS Physics Mod Version 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dethrone1427 submitted a new resource:

Formula One 2016 RSS Physics Mod - A physics add-on for the RSS F1 2016 Mod

This is a phsyics add-on mod for the 2016 RSS Mod created for AMS by Nick9320. The physics files I have based the mod off of are the work of WCP, who have allowed me to work on those files and create new physics for each and every car.

Features included,

Flat-spotting.
DRS.
8 Gears.
Individual sounds for each car.
Dirt pick up.
Unique characteristics for each and every car/engine/tyre physics/degradation.

Upon unpacking the zip file nothing will be overwritten except a few audio files...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Mate!

Thank you for mod i really like it. I only have one issue with it. The performance gor me is incorrect(carlos sainz is the fastest, hamilton and bottas are 15th and 16th etc..!) did i do something wring or it has not been set up?

Thanks for your answer in Advance

Really? If anyone else is having this issue please let me know.

What circuit are you running this on? Is this happening at every circuit?

Did you watch Hamilton/Bottas/Rosberg to see if they were held up by slower cars on their quali laps for example?

Personally I'm not facing these problems, I've got the grid running in the order it should be, Mercedes/Ferrari/Red Bull/Force India/Williams/Toro Rosso/McLaren/Renault/Manor/Sauber... Obviously that order will change slightly from circuit type to circuit type.

Really? If anyone else is having this issue please let me know.

What circuit are you running this on? Is this happening at every circuit?

Did you watch Hamilton/Bottas/Rosberg to see if they were held up by slower cars on their quali laps for example?

Personally I'm not facing these problems, I've got the grid running in the order it should be, Mercedes/Ferrari/Red Bull/Force India/Williams/Toro Rosso/McLaren/Renault/Manor/Sauber... Obviously that order will change slightly from circuit type to circuit type.

Hi Mate,

It happened only with interlagos (original content) in other tracks it is works fine:)

Probably some aiw setting caused it.

Your job is awesome!

Thanks

Hey! Just some questions, I have started playing now Automobilista and I really like the mod. I tried to do some test with AI in Mónaco (the one here in RaceDepartment) and some of the AI crash in the 4th turn of the lap and they cannot go backwards, they stay doing a burnout crashed into the wall, can you take it a look? Also, can you please add the whole set of tyres of 2016?
Thanks!

That's more to do with the AIW of the track, not the mod. I'm going to be releasing a mod update soon but I hardly ever get to race these days so it'll be a small update (nothing tire related) and then that will be it. Very sorry, I just don't have enough time to race these days!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.3%