Formula Hybrid 2021|Red Bull RB16B Skins

Skins Formula Hybrid 2021|Red Bull RB16B Skins 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jumper2022 submitted a new resource:

Formula Hybrid 2021|Red Bull RB16B Skins - RB16B Max Verstappen and Sergio Perez Skin

Hi guys!

These skins are made to use with the Formula Hybrid 2021 mod. This mod includes my Max Verstappen and Sergio Perez Skin. The helmets are made by @JSoria.

To install the skin you just have to drop the folder of the .zip into your skins folder of your car.

Hope u guys like it, cheers!

View attachment 459700View attachment 459701View attachment 459702View attachment 459703

Read more about this resource...

all logos are now of better quality
With the small drawback that the textures are 8K uncompressed. 750mb and quite possibly a pretty big performance hit especially if you have other similar skins.

What is this everyone uploading uncompressed skins with crazy resolutions all of a sudden, without even mentioning it? DXT compression has been outlawed but I didn't get the memo?

A suggestion: make two different versions. One 8K uncompressed, other 4K DXT5, with other textures scaled and/or compressed accordingly.

An example: Your reflection map is 64mb. It's just plain color. You could have it at 4x4 pixels DXT1 and it would look exactly the same. That's just disk space and fps down the toilet for no reason.

Sorry to be so negative but I just find it a bit baffling to download skins only to discover they're uncompressed with crazy resolutions, so a full grid is several gigabytes and likely to cost a ton of fps

Last edited:
With the small drawback that the textures are 8K uncompressed. 750mb and quite possibly a pretty big performance hit especially if you have other similar skins.

What is this everyone uploading uncompressed skins with crazy resolutions all of a sudden, without even mentioning it? DXT compression has been outlawed but I didn't get the memo?

A suggestion: make two different versions. One 8K uncompressed, other 4K DXT5, with other textures scaled and/or compressed accordingly.

An example: Your reflection map is 64mb. It's just plain color. You could have it at 4x4 pixels DXT1 and it would look exactly the same. That's just disk space and fps down the toilet for no reason.

Sorry to be so negative but I just find it a bit baffling to download skins only to discover they're uncompressed with crazy resolutions, so a full grid is several gigabytes and likely to cost a ton of fps
Thanks for pointing this out to me. I just made the skins and didn't pay attention to the size of the files. It wasn't my goal to make the game perform worse. I will definitely fix this in the next update.

Hey thanks for stealing the driver suit from the 2020 Formula Hybrid Skin Pack without asking for permission. I'm sure Kamiklaasie really appreciates that!
Capture.JPG
capture3.JPG
capture2.JPG

skin modders arent getting paid, i personally would encourage people to use my stuff if i had any to create even more mods, i guess he shouldve asked tho
Do you know how long does it take to do a full accurate skin? It's not so cool to see hours and hours of work taken from other people without even asking. I wouldn't have problems to give some minor textures to others if they ask to use them, but stealing them it's not so good.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.6%