Formula ford 0.624 gauges fixed and more

Gauges FIX :

3bZlEa.jpg

OLD CUSTOMIZE SPINNER :
k8FXr6.jpg

NEW CUSTOMIZE SPINNER :
fpTfHE.jpg

QGbshB.jpg

also tested if i could make new skins well it can but it aint as easy as it would be with a propper template

Last edited:
Also what formula ford does this mod represents? To my untrained eye it looks like a mygale from 2009-2011 era (ford duratec) but i am not sure about it. I ask the orginal owner but up to today no response

I cant place the link here to the mod but just google formula ford 0.624 rfactor2

Last edited:
List of edits so far.

1. Fuel tank size from 80 to 41 litres.
(Most rules for formula ford i could find states 41 litre tank is required.)

2. Some ai physic tweaks.

3. Gauges that are all colours of the rainbow and more (glitch) now they are back to normal as they once where.

4. Real formula ford driver names and talent.

5. Made up team names no more formula ford #2 etc

6. Removed 2 skins because for some reason they made rf2 slow to respond.

7. Track pack, not containing actual tracks but wishdom and autocalibrate files for most freeware tracks on workshop and or websites outside workshop. Every driver/car/livery has per track 1 set of wishdom and autocalibrate files.

8. Setups made for ai as much adjusted to the Ai driver his or her driving style.
Not as much noticeble as it would like in formula 1 but every little thing helps for offline racing.

7 & 8 are still on going.
I have about 129 tracks times 21 cars
(Nordschliefe included)

Last edited:
In the meanwhile i am testing/experimenting with some ai settings within the hdv file.

I am not a real ff owner so mostly is guess work, watching footage, reading things.

If you have reallife experiance johnny speed with ff cars would you like to test run it?

In the meanwhile i am testing/experimenting with some ai settings within the hdv file.

I am not a real ff owner so mostly is guess work, watching footage, reading things.

If you have reallife experiance johnny speed with ff cars would you like to test run it?
I do not have real life experiance, but I do enjoy that car in rF2.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back