Formula E 2022 TV STYLE

Misc Formula E 2022 TV STYLE 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
pepa143 submitted a new resource:

Formula E 2022 TV STYLE - Formula E 2022 TV STYLE

If you like my work you can buy me a coffee :) I would really appreciate it.

Hi, It is finally here. You can download for free my latest Formula E 2022 TV STYLE. Works correctly only with rFactor 2 and Formula E 2022 mod.
You can use my mod, just give me credit. Thanks!
Make sure you read instuctions!
Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

Great mod, very realistic and work excellent. One question tho: Is it possible to add custom teams, with logos in leaderboard. I know where are images of teams stored and added to leaderboard in simhub, but can you add custom teams/drivers?
Thx for the work.

Great mod, very realistic and work excellent. One question tho: Is it possible to add custom teams, with logos in leaderboard. I know where are images of teams stored and added to leaderboard in simhub, but can you add custom teams/drivers?
Thx for the work.
Hi, it is definitely possible. I think as long as you get GarySwallowDataPlugin.Leaderboard.Positionxx.Team data working, it should not be problem to create picture in tower/timer of that. Havent switch to newest version of Simhub yet, so dont know what has changed since I used it. But cant see a problem here.
Dont know if ur talking about HUD or creating only new team in rF2. Hud is possible, havent created a team myself though.

Hi, it is definitely possible. I think as long as you get GarySwallowDataPlugin.Leaderboard.Positionxx.Team data working, it should not be problem to create picture in tower/timer of that. Havent switch to newest version of Simhub yet, so dont know what has changed since I used it. But cant see a problem here.
Dont know if ur talking about HUD or creating only new team in rF2. Hud is possible, havent created a team myself though.
Thanks for the answer, will try to do it tomorrow. Yes, I was talking only about custom leaderboard team icons near driver surnames, creating team in rf2 got nothing to do with hud.

bellissimo fratello grazie mille ascolta ma non pubblichi l'altro hud che ho visto su youtube? poi volevo chiederti come attivare la modalità attacco? devo premere o impostare dei pulsanti da rfactor 2 o va in automatico?
hello friend could you send me a small video of how to activate the hud formula and not part I have to put rfactor2 with borders?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea