Formula 1 2014 car coming!

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
F-Extreme.jpg

Check it out: http://www.racedepartment.com/game-stock-car-formula-extreme-development/

This looks very promising indeed. Kind of how I was hoping this years F1 cars might of looked like before they revealed all the Frankenstein creations that we have now.

I dont know how Reiza do it ???????

They have an outdated engine and constantly amaze me with what they are able to do with it.
The new cars are going to totally refresh the game again.

Could you imagine the sort of sim we would have if Reiza and Kunos joined forces? :)

Any additional content is great, i guess, but I think the game needs more other types of racing cars, not formulas. We have 4 formulas already and i think there's quite enough of variety in there already. Of other true racing car types there's only one V8 car. Camaro is a road car, Mini and Opala are very underpowered. Doesn't the game need more GT X/2/3 type cars, maybe, like those in the Blancpain series or those that race in other endurance series ? I'd prefer those.

I'm not a big open wheeler fan, so i'm a bit biased, though. I guess the guys at Reiza are more formula fans.

In any case, i like your work Reiza. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

Any additional content is great, i guess, but I think the game needs more other types of racing cars, not formulas. We have 4 formulas already and i think there's quite enough of variety in there already. Of other true racing car types there's only one V8 car. Camaro is a road car, Mini and Opala are very underpowered. Doesn't the game need more GT X/2/3 type cars, maybe, like those in the Blancpain series or those that race in other endurance series ? I'd prefer those.

I'm not a big open wheeler fan, so i'm a bit biased, though. I guess the guys at Reiza are more formula fans.

In any case, i like your work Reiza. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

Well you can always download the Blancpain mod in the following forum thread:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/blancpain-mod-for-gsc2013.82579/

As I said in another post, all additional content is welcome. Formula 1 cars are exciting but unfortunately most of the game (Brazilian) original tracks do not favor races with these cars. Interesting would be piloting these machines in the world-famous tracks, still with the addition of new features such as KERS and DRS. (My opinion).
Classes of current GTs find it very difficult to offer Reiza because it involves trademark rights and sponsors.

I am thinking of buying it to mainly just for this car lol i tried out the 60 min trial, i must say i like the handling of the cars tbh.
But the one thing i notice was hardly anyone playing it online servers empty apart from say 5 players in total?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.