Force Feedback stops working after pausing game or going into replay

Force feedback stops working after going into replay or after minimizing the window.
FFB was working perfectly but something have changed and i need to restart game every time to have ffb back. I have Thrustmaster T150 PRO with newest drivers. I have already reinstalled the game and wheel drivers but nothing changed, still no ffb after presing pause in the game. Any solution for this? :)

Force feedback stops working after going into replay or after minimizing the window.
FFB was working perfectly but something have changed and i need to restart game every time to have ffb back. I have Thrustmaster T150 PRO with newest drivers. I have already reinstalled the game and wheel drivers but nothing changed, still no ffb after presing pause in the game. Any solution for this? :)
TS PC exactly the same problem

Open up the Windows Services dialog (type "Services" into the start menu), then find GameInput in the list and stop it by right clicking and clicking on "Stop". If that solves your problem, you can right click on it, click on "Properties" and then change the "Startup Type" to "Disabled" and it won't come back when you reboot.

T300rs - same here since few days
Not while pausing, but if i tab out for a moment the FF is gone. Strange never happend since AC came out...

Thanks Sergey will try your solution. It seems the last Windows update was not healthy for AC (see also another thread with suddenly unsmooth gameplay)

Open up the Windows Services dialog (type "Services" into the start menu), then find GameInput in the list and stop it by right clicking and clicking on "Stop". If that solves your problem, you can right click on it, click on "Properties" and then change the "Startup Type" to "Disabled" and it won't come back when you reboot.
Not working for me. Doing so cancel all wheel bindings so driving is no possible.

I have a Thrustmaster TX with the same problem. Also happens in ACC now too. Never did this before. Only way I've got it working again is to quit out and restart the game. Following post for solutions....

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 191 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 60 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 33.6%