Fiat Regata 75 S.ie, 75 i.e., 100S and 100S Taxi version

Totally understandable, it's really not worth it for the 1 or 2 releases every month.
Agree with you! (and of course cosmo°!)
About the relase, what critics can we tell?
It's a very nice car, maybe needs a bit better sounds (but hmm just to find an default ;)) and the texture maybe a bit too bright at some place (just to find critics!)
So to give a mark 18/20 ;)

I tried out the car. It drives great and looks real.
I mean it surprised me on how real it looked. The textures were well thought and it makes a good impression. My only concern would be that if I put it in reverse, and then stop and put into first, it stalls....maybe the real one does it too? :confused:

my rating would be 5/5! I'll even forgo the stalling bit, it may also be the fact that I am using 0.6.5.5 (with some bits of 0.8.10-.12 in there...gotta love Windows XP.)

Not sure if it has anything to do with your hybrid version of Racer, but I can't replicate the stalling. I just tried with the default manual clutch settings as well as with autoclutch switched on in car.ini, no stalling on either occassion when going from reverse into first, standing, rolling or otherwise. Might sound silly, but were you depressing the clutch completely when it stalled (maybe check under Ctrl+4 in case your controller axis somehow got out of calibration)?

Thanks Cosmo°....I will check that. I know that in my racer.ini settings, I have the "cut throttle while upshifting". Would that be the cause? I don't know how it does it, but my "version" of Racer now gives me 25-30fps on " the right track"- like Carlswood, or Imola, and with the detail on "high" and no mirrors, no live eviromap/mini map etc...and its exactly half that if I am racing an "AI" car.

I am loking at getting a better vid card, but I'd need a new cpu ,sound card and mutha bored...lol!

I don't think that cut_throttle on it's own would cause stalling during shifts, but you would normally only use that setting on vehicles with an automatic transmission anyway (which is why you can enable it for each car.ini separately as well). In that case, you need to enable autoclutch in car.ini too (or globally in racer.ini if you'd prefer that), or otherwise manually depress the clutch while shifting, at least while standing still.

Thanks Cosmo°, I also tried to recreate the situation, and could not. It must have been a one time event. I thought it was odd, but I did try the 0.8.10 version in no_cg format- it loaded incorrectly, so I tried 0.8.11 and then 0.8.12- both were error and unhappiness filled. Then I went on here and posted my troubles and reloaded the 06.5.5 version. Now the car and Racer are normal. I also figure that new pieces are in order if I want to get the newer versions.
I appreciate your time and comments. I thought that I should have mentioned the circumstances better though- I apologize for that.

Wow man, its great to see the Regatta (Argentinean name) or Regata finally done! it looks incredible, u really made this model shine as it should. Anytime u want, askme to make another great car again, im working alot nowdays but i ll allways have a time to model a car u ask to me!
Tnx and great job man!

Thank you! My pleasure. This would only have been half as shiny if there wouldn't have been the kind help of others as Cosmo and Amgfan. I am still looking forward to your Miura! Won't forget it! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back