FFB problem please help. Thrustmaster t300RS

Hello to the wonderful and ever helpful Race Department family for GTR 2 and all games.
I just went back to play GTR2 and the FFB is not there, very weak. I have tried all I can remember to remedy the problem with no luck.

I have a Thrustmaster T300RS wheel which had a software update recently. Maybe the update is the issue. Is anyone else having this problem? Please hellllllllp!!!!

Thank you

Have you tried SHO Competition FFB? There's T300 settings:

Something important to notice and apply ... even with @Shovas FFB: ( I use one of them )
It often happens that GTR2 regularly and randomly loses its FFB .... when it happens ( I had it with T300RS and now also with TS-XW ) don't forget to use ALT-F when on track to reload it.
This problem happens mostly after a session change.

Thank you for the reply. I will try it.
Have you tried SHO Competition FFB? There's T300 settings:

Thank you I will try it.

Something important to notice and apply ... even with @Shovas FFB: ( I use one of them )
It often happens that GTR2 regularly and randomly loses its FFB .... when it happens ( I had it with T300RS and now also with TS-XW ) don't forget to use ALT-F when on track to reload it.
This problem happens mostly after a session change.
Thank you Jempy that worked. I knew it was going to be somthing simple. Thank you again.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies