Apps FFB Canceller for gear drive handle controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
takeyoh submitted a new resource:

FFB Canceller for gear drive handle controller - This application reduces the FFB noise that occurs near the center of the gear drive.

It is a very, very small application.

I am using a GT-Force, which is a gear drive type, and it always makes a noisy rattling sound and vibration near the center (when the steering wheel is not turned). I think this symptom has been experienced by those who use gear drive type handle controller.
Although the FFB setting can be adjusted to some extent in the content manager, it is difficult to disable the FFB setting only near the center.
Therefore, I created a lua application that disables...

Read more about this resource...

If the CM installation does not work, try unzipping the 7z file and manually copying it into the assettocorsa folder according to the folder structure.
Turns out I might found the problem, Content manager says my Assetto corsa version is too old (im on 1.16 or whatever the latest is), so lua scripts don't work? I can't use your mod but I don't think its your fault

Last edited:
Turns out I might found the problem, Content manager says my Assetto corsa version is too old (im on 1.16 or whatever the latest is), so lua scripts don't work? I can't use your mod but I don't think its your fault
The lua application requires CSP version 0.1.77 or higher (0.1.78 Preview or higher).

Wow man..........works like a charm on my old G25, now I don't have to worry if I'm keeping someone awake in the room next door lol
Many thanks for this!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering