FERRARI SKIN FANTASY MY TEAM (F1 21 DELUXE EDITION)

MyTeam FERRARI SKIN FANTASY MY TEAM (F1 21 DELUXE EDITION) 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
DEATHKNIGTH1985 submitted a new resource:

FERRARI SKIN FANTASY MY TEAM (F1 21 DELUXE EDITION) - SKIN FERRARY FANTASY DEATHKNIGTH (COPY-PASTE)

Final version
1- Color change, LIVERY DELUXE skin
2- Paint redesign
3- Sponsor redesign
4- Color correction of the sponsors
5- Valid only for the f1 21 Deluxe Edition

This is a design of how I would particularly like the Ferrari car to be.

Do not forget to leave me your like and a review if you liked my mod, you help me and motivate me to do more. If you use my mod in videos or others, do not forget to leave the corresponding credits and links to the page.

If you like my work and want to...

Read more about this resource...

Um.. idk if I'm a bit too forward and if it's in my place to say this but, do not be discouraged.. your livery updates are fantastic.. it's just that most people can barely mod their game with only copy paste method and hence why are afraid it might ruin their livery mod, most of them also never read the descriptions, doesn't know how to install modular mods, let alone manual erp modding. I'd advice making more myteam full fantasy mods of exotic car brands like Audi Sport (their Formula E livery) or Lamborghini, Porsche, Cupra, Skoda etc. and I guarantee people would flock to your mods, as there are tons of BMW, Redbull, Cheetah etc. already... like too much lol anyway, you have a great talent, just try something else and I guarantee there's success waiting for your hard work and expertise.. Thanks for the reply btw you're a good lad, humble and talented. I'll be rooting for you always.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.