Ferrari 250 GT SWB release 2. Butch & Team

Cars Ferrari 250 GT SWB release 2. Butch & Team V2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jon c submitted a new resource:

Ferrari 250 GT SWB release 2. Butch & Team - Ferrari 250 GT

This is the Ferrari 250 GT SWB release 2.
View attachment 264326 View attachment 264325
Scott and Greg made an amazing work with the physic. They upgraded the "official patch" physic.
Beni gave very beautiful textures for cockpit and I add few polygones in the dash model to underline his work.

Basically, the cars are the same. I advice to sell your old Ferrari 250 SWB from you profil before the installation of the new cars.
You only have to unzip the file in the GAMEDATA folder.
The...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for making these cars. I'm sure they are fantastic. Any advice on installing them though?? I put the files in the game data folder. They are all there and appear to be in the correct place, but they do not show up in the game. Thanks for any help or advice as to what I might be doing wrong.

Do you have the default GTL class entries in your SIM_GTC.gdb? You need at least SIM_FULL, SIM_GTC, SIM_GTC65. Or are the cars/skins just grayed out? Then maybe they are too expensive? (Value=250000) You could change this with an editor in the car.files of the skins, e.g. Value=1

best regards

I noticed today that the cars do get used by the AI in the game. They do not show up though as available to buy in the car dealer. I'm not sure what could cause that to happen.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.2%