faster video card less fps !? 2080 vs 6900xt

hi,
actually with maximum details and reverb g1 in shutoko i run AC at 43fps with GeForce 2080 and 37fps with AMD 6900xt that should be the competitor of 3090 (in many games the 6900 is faster).. happened also to u ?
any suggestion ?

thx

You might get more replies if you give more information about your system setup. What cpu/memory are you using? Are both gpu's maxed out whilst playing AC. If not, is there any cpu threads running @ 100%. Is the render resolution in SteamVR the same for both cards? Is the issue isolated to the Shutoko track - have you compared the performance of both video cards with the stock tracks from Kunos? - especially as the Shutoko mod requires the lastest custom shaders patch (SOL?)...

In VR, my goal is to hit a smooth 90fps, with good enough graphics. Anything else is a bonus.

You might get more replies if you give more information about your system setup. What cpu/memory are you using? Are both gpu's maxed out whilst playing AC. If not, is there any cpu threads running @ 100%. Is the render resolution in SteamVR the same for both cards? Is the issue isolated to the Shutoko track - have you compared the performance of both video cards with the stock tracks from Kunos? - especially as the Shutoko mod requires the lastest custom shaders patch (SOL?)...

In VR, my goal is to hit a smooth 90fps, with good enough graphics. Anything else is a bonus.
yes ur right.. too many few info.. anyway when u have a 6900xt or 2080 che cpu is not so important.. my cpu is ryzen 3600.. anyway.. i solved the problem.. in automobilista 2 i'm 90fps (my reverb is 90hz), in Assetto Corsa now around 70-90.. i just removed all in AC and installed without content manager and everything is ok.. than i'll do other test.. in Automobilista 2 i just renamed the folder in Documents that has some settings
anyway also some info here:
32Gb Ram - Ryzen 3600 - rx6900xt Special Edition 16Gb - Hp Reverb Vr resolution 2160x2160
the cpu better remain 3600 because with this new video card we are using so much electricuty..
Tv on - Home Theater - Wheel - Vr Glass - Video Card (300watt !!!).. pc !!! all is around 500watt
is becoming expensive to play game
the biggest problem is: the more they do the more i buy ! damn !!!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 34.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 140 57.4%