Sell Fanatec Formula carbon wheel

-----SOLD-----

I'm considering to sell or swap my Fanatec Formula carbon wheel. I'm mainly intersted in a universal hub or a Heusinkveld load cell handbrake, but might consider other simracing gear too. If you're buying with cash, the price is 220€ + shipping (from Finland).

I'm the first owner and the wheel is in perfect condition as it hasn't really been used much. The wheel comes with the original box. I expect that the product(s) offered in exchange is in mint condition as well and contains all the parts that where included in the original package. Drop me a message if you're intersted!

Last edited:
@OldGit_Gamer I'm guessing he passed, cause i haven't heard from him in a week. The postage to UK appears to be 38€ for a package up to 5kg. I'm travelling at the moment so i can't check the weight right now, but will be back home next week wednesday evening. OK if i get back to you then?

Sure, but just checked and with shipping its only 30 euros more for a new one assuming the shipping ends up being that price.

Any wiggle room on the price of the wheel?

Should have posted here in the thread sooner, but we've agreed on a price with payment being made Wendsday for shipping Thursday.

Hopefully RWG will pop in at some point to confirm this. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.