Sell Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 Rim & Nvidia 3d Vision 2 Wireless Glasses Kit

Alz_D

Back on the sim-racing bandwagon!
Premium
I've just popped both of these on ebay to start tonight at 7pm.

SOLD The CLS Elite Rim is the PS4 version that came with my wheel base. It's had minimal use and I'll upload some pictures later when I am at home. I've just bought the BMW rim and it makes the PS4 one surplus to requirements. Obviously it is for the rim only (I do have the retention bolt that will be included) but you will need a Fanatec wheel base. I've listed it to start on ebay at £99 tonight but if someone makes me a sensible offer over and above that I'll happily deal with a forum member rather than wait out the 7 days of the auction. For reference the X-Box wheel rim retails at £179.99 plus shipping from Fanatec.

And on to the next item - bit of a strange one for me this because I have no idea what it is worth. I have a brand new unopened Nvidia 3d Vision 2 Wireless Glasses kit. Bought from new and I never got round to using it. I would add that from the few people I have spoken to Nvidia dropped driver support for 3d Vision - there are work arounds online though. I would suggest doing your own research into this if you are interested as it's outside of my knowledge base. Again I am open to offers. Retail when new was around £130 but this was a few years ago - No idea what is a fair price now!

Alex

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 184 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 118 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 127 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 76 27.6%
Back