Sell Fanatec Clubsport Shifter SQ 1.5

Fanatec Clubsport Shifter SQ 1.5 - £200 inc UK postage.
Used but in good condition, includes the USB adaptor, sequential gearknob, and original box. There are some very small marks in the black anodising as shown in the photos, unfortunately it arrived like this from new. Works perfectly though, switches between H and seq modes with no trouble and the resistance adjusts as expected too.
20200119_210315.jpg

20200119_211520.jpg20200119_210341.jpg20200119_210512.jpg20200119_210524.jpg20200119_210600.jpg

Not that I am in the market for one of these, but Fanatec want 259.95 Euro for a brand new one - which I'm guessing has a full warranty. Google says that's 222 quid. The usb adapter is another 20E, but still, price seems high to me?

BTW, you also have a picture of a pedals box on this thread.

I don't mean any offence and I've resisted the temptation of sarcasm, but it sometimes amazes me what people think used stuff is worth. Not just sellers, buyers too. Ebay is full of stuff selling for top dollar, so if you get good money for stuff, then fair play to you.

I'm not really sure what your intentions were Denis, but thanks for the input, I guess? People are welcome to make lower offers, no one is forcing anyone to buy anything. Apologies if my posts offend you but when life situations change and money is tight of course I will be trying to get a fair price for the things I'm selling- these have been priced purely on what equivalent items have sold for on eBay recently then I knocked a bit off to take into account for the fees that I would save. Again, I'm sorry if that's not what you would do- if I had a choice I'd rather not be selling any of my gear anyway.

I'm not really sure what your intentions were Denis, but thanks for the input, I guess? People are welcome to make lower offers, no one is forcing anyone to buy anything. Apologies if my posts offend you but when life situations change and money is tight of course I will be trying to get a fair price for the things I'm selling- these have been priced purely on what equivalent items have sold for on eBay recently then I knocked a bit off to take into account for the fees that I would save. Again, I'm sorry if that's not what you would do- if I had a choice I'd rather not be selling any of my gear anyway.
Fair enough, I thought there may have been a mistake, but if you think that's what they're worth, best of luck.

I sell a lot of simulator stuff on ebay and £200 is the market value for a used v1.5 -even a little higher is normal for one in excellent condition like this in the UK.

It comes down to the fact that uk buyers are quite happy getting a lightly used item and not have to wait (and pay for) for Fanatec shipping.

If I was listing this on ebay, I would set the price at £220+£10 p&p, and it would likely sell within a couple of weeks.

I sell a lot of simulator stuff on ebay and £200 is the market value for a used v1.5 -even a little higher is normal for one in excellent condition like this in the UK.

It comes down to the fact that uk buyers are quite happy getting a lightly used item and not have to wait (and pay for) for Fanatec shipping.

If I was listing this on ebay, I would set the price at £220+£10 p&p, and it would likely sell within a couple of weeks.

Thanks mate, glad I wasn't a million miles away on the price, I'm not trying to rip anyone off.

[mod edit: abusive text removed]
Ahem, that's charming. It's also against terms of Service.

I'm guessing your the type who gleefully bids 2 quid less than new price, for worn out kit on Ebay then?

That's a rhetorical question, you may wanna think twice before answering.

Last edited by a moderator:
@HoeTheBeard I only just realised that you were the guy that I bought the wheelbase off. That was a great deal, so the fact that I commented on the OP in such a way was wrong. I owe you an apology. I wasn't aware of the lead time and shipping costs, but still... I'm sorry I butted in with such a negative comment. Maybe one day I'll learn to keep my trap shut, but nobody's holding their breath.

@HoeTheBeard I only just realised that you were the guy that I bought the wheelbase off. That was a great deal, so the fact that I commented on the OP in such a way was wrong. I owe you an apology. I wasn't aware of the lead time and shipping costs, but still... I'm sorry I butted in with such a negative comment. Maybe one day I'll learn to keep my trap shut, but nobody's holding their breath.
Thanks Denis, I'll admit I was a bit taken aback at the time, but I appreciate the apology, thank you- no hard feelings mate

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.