F1 2022 Helmets & Suits

Skins F1 2022 Helmets & Suits 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
KRRTDustin submitted a new resource:

F1 2022 Helmets & Suits - F1 2022 Helmets and Suits

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION!

This Skinpack includes the F1 2022 Helmets and Suits and even the full Liveries.
But since Helmets and Suits are just available for a few weeks, I will add more Helmets and Suits with time.

That means with this Pack 5 Helmets are included. These are the Helmets of:
Verstappen View attachment 630681
LeclercView attachment 630682
AlonsoView attachment 630683
VettelView attachment 630684
Schumacher[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Are you sure that you have put them in the right folders? I tested it and it works for me.
yeah i've done that when i check in the download of the folder and open them up there is nothing in them when i go to vehicles and the suit , helmets and skins there is nothing in them after i do f122 liveries + helmets and suits , liveries + hlemts and suits , automobilista 2 , vehicles , textures, customliveries, overrides formula_ulitmate_2022, F1 2022 Liveries + Helmets and suits then it says the folder is empty :C

yeah i've done that when i check in the download of the folder and open them up there is nothing in them when i go to vehicles and the suit , helmets and skins there is nothing in them after i do f122 liveries + helmets and suits , liveries + hlemts and suits , automobilista 2 , vehicles , textures, customliveries, overrides formula_ulitmate_2022, F1 2022 Liveries + Helmets and suits then it says the folder is empty :C
All the folders? Let me check again. You are the first to say that so I'm confused.

No just the last one i said
you actually didn't said it

I can't get this to work for my ams2 when i installed it all the cars had no texture and were just plain white skins please fix when u can!

Dustin, thanks for all the work but I'm a bit confused
do we need to download just one or both ? https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/improved-f1-2022-skinpack.54239/

I'm already working on the next 5 Helmets. Here is a little sneakpeak of the next Helmet:
Norris.png

First of all just wanna say thankyou for the fantastic work you're doing. The random drivers suits were the one element that I hated about AMS2. Especially in a championship, ruins the immersion. Can I ask, have you tried applying the suits to any of the other classes? I tried to set the file path to use your suits for Ferraris in the Formula Reiza class but I wasn't sure if this feature has been added to all classes as yet..

First of all just wanna say thankyou for the fantastic work you're doing. The random drivers suits were the one element that I hated about AMS2. Especially in a championship, ruins the immersion. Can I ask, have you tried applying the suits to any of the other classes? I tried to set the file path to use your suits for Ferraris in the Formula Reiza class but I wasn't sure if this feature has been added to all classes as yet..
It's not added to all classes but it should work for the Formula Reiza. I'm sure the suits will be available for the F-Reizas soon! :)
And thank you very much!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea