Resource icon

Misc F1-2018 SimHub Beta 01 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
So I copied the files into the Simhub installation folder. But when I start I don't see the dash in the dash studio. What did I do wrong?

Can anyone help me with the set up. I have downloaded the data, put the folders in the right folder, but the dash still does not entirely work (i can get the gears to change, kph to work, laptime to work as well), but everything else on the dash does not update (battery level, harvest, lap number, position, etc.). Thanks in advance for help.

Can anyone help me with the set up. I have downloaded the data, put the folders in the right folder, but the dash still does not entirely work (i can get the gears to change, kph to work, laptime to work as well), but everything else on the dash does not update (battery level, harvest, lap number, position, etc.). Thanks in advance for help.
Best practice in this case:
  1. Rename your SimHub folder to e. g. SimHub_OLD
  2. Install SimHub
  3. Install my dash by copying the folders
  4. Test
    1. All works well? - Tidy up the SimHub_OLD installation.
    2. Not working? - Now the fun begins ...

Best practice in this case:
  1. Rename your SimHub folder to e. g. SimHub_OLD
  2. Install SimHub
  3. Install my dash by copying the folders
  4. Test
    1. All works well? - Tidy up the SimHub_OLD installation.
    2. Not working? - Now the fun begins ...
Still having the same issues, i uninstalled the old simhub and reinstalled. Still same problem. I copied your folder directly into the SimHub folder (see enclosed picture). Am I doing something wrong from what you can see?

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    599.8 KB · Views: 118
Still having the same issues, i uninstalled the old simhub and reinstalled. Still same problem. I copied your folder directly into the SimHub folder (see enclosed picture). Am I doing something wrong from what you can see?

From the Overview:
Installation:
Download, extract.

Nextion:
Copy the 3 folders (JavascriptExtensions, NCalcScripts, NextionTemplate) to your SimHub folder.

LEDs:
Copy the JavascriptExtensionsto your SimHub folder.
Import the Mapping file (F1-2018.leds) in SimHub.

Restart SimHub, Launch F1-2018, have fun.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.