F1 1982 Track Pack

Tracks F1 1982 Track Pack Part 2 RFE

Login or Register an account to download this content
Liam Inc. submitted a new resource:

1982 Track Pack - Half the tracks from the 1982 season, with the RFE weather plugin, and race-accurate grids.

This mod includes:
9 - Dutch Grand Prix, Zandvoort (by Valiante)
10 - British Grand Prix, Brands Hatch (by CPDLR)
11 - French Grand Prix, Paul Ricard (by Carrera4)
12 - German Grand Prix, Hockenheim (by Carrera4)
13 - Austrian Grand Prix, Österreichring (by GrandPrixClassics)
14 - Swiss Grand Prix, Dijon-Pernois (by GrandPrixClassics)
15 - Italian Grand Prix, Monza (by Carrera4)
16 - Las Vegas Grand Prix, Caesar's Palace (by Philrob)View attachment 707300[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

uhh, I can only find the british and german GP in my menu, also in files I cant load up zandvoort scn file with 3dsimed. Do I need both parts of the track pack for it to work
That's most likely because they're being overlapped by something else you have, like the GP79 Track pack or the '88 track pack, any other track pack which uses the same tracks as this one is likely to overlap with this one.

I have no answer for trying to load Zandvoort, I tried that too but it just doesn't seem to be working. I modified it to RFE myself so perhaps that has something to do with it.

That's most likely because they're being overlapped by something else you have, like the GP79 Track pack or the '88 track pack, any other track pack which uses the same tracks as this one is likely to overlap with this one.

I have no answer for trying to load Zandvoort, I tried that too but it just doesn't seem to be working. I modified it to RFE myself so perhaps that has something to do with it.
Ok ive put the track pack in a mostly empty install I have laying around, all tracks can be found in menu, it was definitely an overlapping issue as you said. Loaded up zandvoort and its the 1979 layout, you had my hopes up so high you silly bozo, I thought someone finally made an 80s layout for rfactor. Thanks :)

Ok ive put the track pack in a mostly empty install I have laying around, all tracks can be found in menu, it was definitely an overlapping issue as you said. Loaded up zandvoort and its the 1979 layout, you had my hopes up so high you silly bozo, I thought someone finally made an 80s layout for rfactor. Thanks :)
I definitely made sure it was the one from the '85 track-pack, which is based on the '79 version and is more accurate, although the Marlborobocht chicane is only changed slightly (it's more like the original Singapore Sling rather than the actual thing).

I definitely made sure it was the one from the '85 track-pack, which is based on the '79 version and is more accurate, although the Marlborobocht chicane is only changed slightly (it's more like the original Singapore Sling rather than the actual thing).
Yeah, gotta be carefull. there are some tracks that claim to be something they are not, I always look at real life footage of tracks or layouts on google. In this case 1979 layout is as close as we will get to 1980s version. I hope someday someone will make it or convert it from F1 challenge

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%