Experience with different video cards for games

Hello everyone on the forum! I would like to share my experience of using different graphics cards for gaming on a computer.

First of all, I want to say that the choice of video card depends on what games you plan to play. Some games require more powerful graphics cards to run at high graphics settings, while others may run on older graphics cards.

I recently used the GTX 1060 and RTX 3060 to play various games such as Cyberpunk 2077, Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Call of Duty: Warzone. The RTX 3060 allowed me to play at high graphics settings and maintain high frame rates. However, the GTX 1060 also handled these games at lower graphics settings.

I also played on the integrated graphics cards in the laptop, such as the Intel HD Graphics 620. Even though they are not as powerful, I could still play older games at low graphics settings.

Also, it is important to make sure that your graphics card is suitable for your system. Some graphics cards may be too large or consume too much power to run on your system.

Bottom line, I would recommend choosing a graphics card based on the games you plan to play and making sure it's compatible with your system. If you are looking for a more powerful graphics card to enjoy gaming at maximum graphics settings, then I would recommend looking at NVIDIA's RTX series or AMD's Radeon RX series.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea