Sell (EU) Next Level Racing V3 Motion Platform

Selling my seatmover as I am planning on implementing TL + Surge in my rig so need it gone.

It is in good working order, only issue is the e-brakes are squeaking. They need cleaning/recalibration - common maintenance for a V3, but I cannot do it currently on rig as I do not have access to the e-brake ports because of the way the platform is mounted - need to be off-rig.

It was bought 13 Nov 2021 so it has some warranty left. Most of the original packaging is present. All in the kit is also present (mounting brackets, cables, manual, buttkicker mount).
Seat mount was drilled to directly accept standard seat spacing (NLR has wider seat brackets compatible only with their seats).

For additional cost I can add low profile bracket that allows you to mount in several different ways even drop it inside your rig lower frame - on one of the pictures you can see it.

It has little above 200 work hours, no issues whatsoever, still working great and I am really enjoying it - driving without it feels off. Works very well with NLR Motion+ and full 4 actuator motion platform (RS Mega+) - both tested myself. I am selling only to simplify my setup a little and build TL and surge by my design to substitute it and will work natively with the RS Mega+.

If interested can sell for additional cost (100 EUR) with the NLR Elite Mounting full kit:

Price: 1650 EUR shipped within EU at my expense
Elite brackets: +50 EUR
Full elite mounting kit: +100EUR

Available for sending after 16.09.2023. If full kit option preferred will need more time as whole rig has to be taken apart.
When I get back home will update with more details, pictures + exact statistics.

IMG-6680.jpg
IMG-7149.jpg
IMG_7367.JPG
ABC97EC0-64C7-4C8C-B1C2-AD8F0B31BA79.jpeg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering