Sell [EU-BG] Next Level Racing Motion Plus Platform

Selling my NLR Motion Plus platform, used about 8 months and has 71 work hours on it. Still has more than a year warranty left.
It suffered mechanical failure (one of the actuators got dislodged) and is currently in the NLR service center in Poland being repaired. Will get it back in the upcoming weeks most probably and will be available for shipping. I decided not to mount it back on the rig altogether and move to another system as I want a 4 actuator setup and do not want to invest in second M+ platform. Would rather test some other system.
Overall am satisfied with the system but would prefer setup with more pitch angle. Also want to avoid the added cost of second M+ platform. Also will have issues with the NRL V3 seatmover - have to mount the second platform underneath and this will elevate my rig too much. Want to avoid it and save me some trouble and move to a system with separate actuators which mount on the side of the rig.

Price: 2350EUR shipped with PayPal Goods and Services

Please note: Currently it is being repaired under warranty and will be available for shipping in the next 2-4 weeks when it gets back to me. Still do not know if they will repair or exchange, but looks like it will be repaired. I presume the issue was production defect as something unscrewed inside on the actuator arms assembly. Could be easy fix but being under warranty I send it back to NLR for repairs.

image002.jpg
image001.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back