Wanted Elgato Stream Deck/XL

Use your ipad as a button box using Elgato stream deck software I think they charge 2 euros a month I believe, same exact functions take you 10 years to equal the layout of buying the hardware,
I have the app on my iphone and tablet works awesome :)

Use your ipad as a button box using Elgato stream deck software I think they charge 2 euros a month I believe, same exact functions take you 10 years to equal the layout of buying the hardware,
I have the app on my iphone and tablet works awesome :)

thank you for your help, but i rather buy a Hardware then a Software for the Stream Deck. And first i will need an Tablet or a second phone :D

thank you for your help, but i rather buy a Hardware then a Software for the Stream Deck. And first i will need an Tablet or a second phone :D
Yes luckily I use iPhone there is 1000,s of different magnetic phone holders and such all cheap online so just stick it there when you require it, works good for those who already have the tech :)
These button boxes n such you’ll still need extra mounts and brackets to hold them.

Yes luckily I use iPhone there is 1000,s of different magnetic phone holders and such all cheap online so just stick it there when you require it, works good for those who already have the tech :)
These button boxes n such you’ll still need extra mounts and brackets to hold them.

will try it on my phone today!
Extra mounting and brackets isn't a Problem. Got the opportunity to build something :thumbsup:

will try it on my phone today!
Extra mounting and brackets isn't a Problem. Got the opportunity to build something :thumbsup:
I started making this Cosworth button box left it after 1hr I’ll come back to it later but works ingame perfectly :)
19DD7908-57C1-4927-A6CF-E20363D1728B.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea