EA Sports WRC EA WRC 23 Flypt Mover

Hello dear community,
is there any possibility to run motion in WRC 23 with flypt mover?
Dirt 2 worked 100% perfect (motion via flypt mover + bassaker, windsim, rev lights etc. via Simhub) but no matter what I try - I cant activate motion in wrc 23.

WRC 23 works in Simhub (UDP 29888) already perfectly with the last update (WRC 1.3 and Simhub 9.1.9) - all telemetrydata are working except motion in flypt mover.
Do you have any ideas what could be the issue? Can anybody help me?
BR Michal

I have the same problem,

I'm looking into it, but haven't yet found out what the problem is. Flyptmover receives the data fine, when I forward through it, it passes through, so the data reaches the program fine. Maybe it's the data refresh rate?

Sounds like you are one step further :) How did you managed to receive data from wrc in to flypt mover? What source and UDP did you use? I ony get data to Simhub for wind, belts and so on and it works 100% clean but nothing in flypt even without simhub and directy using the udp 29888. I tryed it with the dirt 2.0 source but maybe thats wrong?

To get started, you need the latest version of simhub. Telemetry already works on simhub. On Sim Racing Studio, telemetry has also recently been enabled. So I looked at the Config.Json file and while testing, I allocated a UDP port for flypt, it receives the information, but it blocks. I think the data is in the wrong format. I read yesterday that "Pedro", the designer of flypt, is busy working on V4 and should be out by the end of the year. So there's nothing we can do about it at the moment. SRS is working, so in the meantime...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.