EA Sports WRC EA Sports WRC: Any way to adjust driver view height?

T2Beatnik

Premium
I find the in-cockpit view to be very low, to the point where I'm completely unable to see the edge of the road on steep uphills. I thought it was just my imagination, but then I jumped into Dirt Rally 2.0 for a comparison, and my eye-level is in a completely different place between these two games. I have tried tinkering with FOV, but the FOV adjustment doesn't seem to do much, and can't be done in-game where you can actually see the effects. Am I the only one experiencing this?

What system are you playing?

For PC they are binded to my number pad on the keyboard.....but when I try to use them nothing happens.
I mapped them to different keys and still nothing.

To be honest, I am not sure I have my keyboard assigned properly....some keys work while others don't.

It would be nice if there was a setup guide or a better description of how to set up multiple devices.
For example, I have a Thrustmaster wheel, fanatec pedals, USB hand brake, and keyboard.

I find the in-cockpit view to be very low, to the point where I'm completely unable to see the edge of the road on steep uphills. I thought it was just my imagination, but then I jumped into Dirt Rally 2.0 for a comparison, and my eye-level is in a completely different place between these two games. I have tried tinkering with FOV, but the FOV adjustment doesn't seem to do much, and can't be done in-game where you can actually see the effects. Am I the only one experiencing this?
Exact .... you can adjust your seat using the numpad buttons, but only with the cockpit + steering wheel view..it's a shame because I prefer to drive with the dashboard view without the steering wheel and the seat settings don't work.

Update: Problem solved. 5 on the number pad raised the seat level. No idea what equivalent there is if you're on a console, however.

Now if I could just get the video to run smoothly, I might be able to actually enjoy this game.

Hi all, ability to adjust More the Seat on driver view, or / and ability to adjust dash cam and dashboard cam & Fov ? Maybe on game directory, or with engine.ini ? On PC how to do what ? Many thx

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.