DTS Season 6

Giving it a bit of a chance - I did not watch the last couple of seasons, I think I was outraged by the complete crapshoot that was season 3...

It's ok, some of the footage and filming is interesting. There still feels like a bit of liberty taken with editorial for dramatic purposes, not sure I will watch the whole season.

It is a bit boring... although a few parts I'm like oh there was mid field battles that people were saying were still keeping interest in the sport.... and then I'm all running out of any level of enthusiasm again and still don't really care.

I have watched the first 9 and I am planning to watch the last installment tonight. The last episode is about Vagas. This should be interesting.

Episode 9 was the Liam Lawson show. Wow, I thought it really captured the emotion of Ricardo when he broke his hand. I also thought the clips of Lawson getting ready for his first F1 start were great. The shot in the hallway when Max first met Liam only for Liam to knock him out of Q3 in Singapore. I really thought this episode was entertaining.

to knock him out of Q3 in Singapore

Do they double down on Singapore for a Ferrari episode too?

I found it really disappointing that RedBull / Verstappen seemed to not really try that weekend - almost like they had 10 in a row and thought it was time to throw a bone for the media. It could have been in the script for the 99% show 1% sport. so lame.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back